Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Election Day!

Thank God, it's Election Day! You're thinking, "Amen!” right? No, I'm serious! Voting is an exercise of freedom and we're not only a free nation but a free people. I do thank God not only for our freedom but also for our liberty!

There isn't a nation on the face of the earth like America and tonight no matter the outcome, Hoosier Americans have spoken! It doesn't mean we'll all be happy with the outcome, but it does mean an end to those annoying political TV ads! I'm a political junkie and even I am tired of them and completely tuning them out!

In the good old days, political TV ads used to be like the Super Bowl Ads...I couldn't wait to see them, I'd watch for the commercials during regular TV programming. Tonight, I will be celebrating an end to the Hillary vs. Obama rhetoric and thanking God that when the sun comes up tomorrow morning, the real campaign begins!!

No comments: